REGISTRATION / REFUND INFORMATION
General Program Registration Information:
- An annual membership fee of $10.00/household is required to participate in programs. Your Community Association Membership Card must be presented at the time of registration. A membership may be purchased at the same time as registration. EACCA honours other community association memberships.
- Space in some programs is limited and registration is taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Early registrations are not accepted and late registrations (if accepted) are subject to a Late Registration Fee.
- A parent or guardian must be present to sign waivers for children.
- The EACCA reserves the right to cancel any program which does not have sufficient enrolment or if an instructor cannot be found prior to registration night.
- Classes may be subject to cancellation as the schools have first priority for the use of the school facilities. Attempts to reschedule will be made but not guaranteed.
- Certain programs have specific policies regarding registrations, withdrawals and refunds. Consult with the Program Coordinator.
Tips for a smooth On-Line Registration:
- Be sure to review the FAQs on the Registration page, before beginning Registration! https://registration.erindalearborcreek.org/FAQs
- If needed, purchase your 2016/17 Community Membership Card.
- Have your 2016/17 Community Membership Card with number ready for input, if you have one.
- Make your Login and Profile for your whole family as a "New Member".
- All data must be filled in for participants to enroll.
- "Enroll" in multiple programs at the same time.
- Blue arrow buttons will provide additional information on programs.
- Click "Enroll" to select or un-select programs.
- Have a credit card ready.
- Watch the YouTube video for Online Registration Instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVde9F3srPw
- Having trouble? Make sure that your e-mail address matches in both boxes and that your password is at LEAST 7 characters long. Also, make sure you have not already registered with your email address previously. To test if you have already registered, try logging in with your email address. If you have forgotten your password, enter your email on the login page and click "Forgot Password".
Tips for a smooth In-Person Registration:
- Bring your existing Membership Card, if you have one; or a new card can be purchased for $10.00.
- Bring a pen.
- Bring your credit card, cash or cheque book (remember the deposit cheque for uniforms).
- No one is turned away from Soccer, Basketball, Softball, Tennis or Kindersports.
- Be patient, we will do our best to get you registered as quickly as possible.
- Consider volunteering to coach teams.
- Our volunteer coordinators and directors do a fantastic job of managing the team sports programs in our area. Your cooperation will help ensure a successful season for all players, coaches and parents.
- A parent or guardian must be present to sign the waiver for children.
Program Withdrawal & Refund Policy:
- All withdrawal requests must be forwarded to the Program Coordinator and not the teacher, coach or team manager.
- When seeking a full refund of the program registration fees, withdrawal requests must be received by the Program Coordinator before the commencement of the program / course / sport.
- Refunds of Program Registration Fees is at the discretion of the Program Coordinator, who may request evidence to substantiate the refund request.
- Refunds for late withdrawal requests will only be approved under extraordinary circumstances, and the amount refunded will be based on the proportion of the program remaining.
- In all cases, the EACCA membership fee is non-refundable.
- As soon as registration closed (i.e. the next day after registration), all programs will charge the late registration fee.
- The only time that a late fee would be waived, is if the person/parent decided to coach or teach or supervise a program.
The late fees are as listed below:
- Adult/Young Adult Programs $25
- Children’s Programs $25
- Kindersports $15
- Basketball $40
- Soccer $40
- Softball $40
- Tennis $15
Cost as a Barrier:
The EACCA is sensitive to the needs of families facing financial hardships, and may partially or fully fund participation fees in various activities. Subsidization is only to cover the cost of the program, and will not include membership to the Community Association. Subsidization is limited to 1 (one) activity per person per session, and is available only to those who reside within our community boundaries.
For more information, please contact the appropriate member of the EACCA Executive from the contact list: http://www.erindalearborcreek.org/pages/boardmember
To register in a Community Program under 'Cost as a Barrier', please attend the In-Person Registration Nights.