2013 OUTDOOR SOCCER
Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc. (SYSI) is an umbrella organization that sets the dates and schedules for soccer city wide. Schedules will be posted on their website (click on the link here) in late April. Your coach will contact you in late April to advise your child's team and the schedule for games and practices.
Spring Soccer runs from early May to the end of June.
Our Spring registration night will be held on Monday, 4 March 2013 at Dr. John G. Egnatoff School starting at 7:00pm
Under 6 (Co-ed - Children born 2007) $65
Under 8 (Children born 2005 & 2006) $75
Under 10 (Children born 2003 & 2004) $85
Plus $50 uniform deposit for U8 and U10
After March 4th, an additional late registration fee will also apply:
The association welcomes any parents who would be interested in coaching or volunteering in some other capacity such as helping out at registration nights, or packing equipment bags.
AURORA SOCCER CLUB
If your child is turing 10 or older this year, then your child would register with the Aurora Soccer Club, the club for our zone. Information is available on their website:
www.aurorasoccer.ca, or contact the registrar, Anne Ballantyne, at 373-4675.
- Community Association Membership Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Request to withdraw from the program and for a refund of program fees are to be made to the program coordinator ONLY and not the coach or team manager.
- Requests to withdraw from the program will be accepted within one month from the date of registration or two weeks from the start of the team schedule, whichever is LATER.
- Requests to withdraw from the program will be accepted under the following circumstances:
- Substantial conflicts with other sports or activities.
- Where the participant has earned their way onto a zone team (ie. Aurora).
- Where the participant has moved away from Saskatoon.
- Due to a significant illness or injury which prevents participation for the remainder of the season.
- Where a refund is requested, the Erindale-Arbor Creek Community Association may require that satisfactory evidence be provided substantiating the basis for the requested refund.
- Late requests to withdraw from the program will be accepted only under the most extraordinary of circumstances and will be at the complete discretion of the program coordinator. Refunds associated with such late requests will be for only those months that the player did not participate in practices or games.